My Choice! Checking:
We would like to introduce you to our new My Choice! Checking, which offers valuable savings and protection benefits. Here are the benefits you can enjoy with a My Choice! Checking account:
Discounted Gift Cards*: You can purchase gift cards worth $25 from well-known merchants for friends, family members or eve yourself while enjoying discount off the face value of each card.
Everywhere Cash Savings**: Saving at favorite retailers has never been easier! Members can simply go online and click or print their way to savings. You can earn cash back when you shop online using the Panhandle Educators FCU credit/debit card or print coupons to use in-store.
Everyday Rebate Rewards: Save your receipts when you dine or shop and then turn in receipts, up to $100 amount every quarter, and you will receive 10% back. You can receive up to $40 in cash back every year!
$10,000 24-Hour Accidental Death Insurance: You’ll be protected with $10,000 in Accidental Death Insurance 24 hours a day. (Administered by Affinion Benefits Group and underwritten by Hartford Life Insurance Company).
PEFCU also includes the following for you’re My Choice! Checking account.
- Safe Deposit Box: 1st year free & 25% discount each year after (based on availability) Two (2) free Boxes of Checks per year • Free Traveler’s Checks Free Teller Checks You choose how to participate. You can A) pay a $7 monthly fee or B) keep a $250 minimum daily balance (or there will be a $9 fee if you fall below this balance). *Gift card/gift certificate purchases limited to as total of 500 cards annually. Participating merchants may change at any time without notice. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply. **For cash back rewards, you must access the retailer’s link through the website provided and use the credit or debit card you have registered to be eligible for rewards. Credit will be issued automatically to your registered card within 90 days from date of purchase. Participating merchants may change at any time without notice. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply.
Share Draft Checking Account:
This basic checking account is FREE and has no minimum balance requirements, service charges or per check charges. Other benefits include overdraft protection, ATM access and PAT, our 24-hour telephone teller service. VISA® check cards are also available.
PAT, the Telephone Teller:
This convenient service is available to our members 24 hours/7 days per week. Call PAT at 1-800-403-6892 and have your account number, PIN number and the code for your type of account ready. This information is given to you at the time you open your account. You can conduct a wide range of secure transactions without leaving home!
ATM/VISA® Check Card:
Have access to your PEFCU accounts 24 hours a day. There is no service charge at any PEFCU ATM location or ATMs listed on our Locations & ATMs page. The PEFCU VISA® Check Card is your ATM card but also works like a check. Funds are drawn from your Share Draft Checking Account. This card is accepted everywhere a VISA® Credit Card and ATM card are accepted.
Access your accounts with our 24/7 online management tools. Here are a few features:
- Transfer funds among your accounts
- Pay bills online with our free service
- Check your accounts from anywhere
- Export statements to Quicken®
- Review transaction history
- Keep your check register up-to-date
- Enhanced Authentication protection
For more information, call 769-3306 ext. 142